Not a programmer yet? Fret not! This coming month of September, I will be launching two new courses for absolute beginning programmers!
The two courses are:
* Absolute Beginner's Guide to Programming using C#- 9 Sep 2010
* Absolute Beginner's Guide to Programming using Objective C - 10 Sep 2010
Each course will cover the following topics:
* Introduction to programming
* Language Syntax and constructs
* Problem solving and algorithms
* Object-Oriented Programming
So which course should you attend? If your motive is to learn how to program for the iPhone, then you should enroll in the Objective-C course. If your motive is to program for the Windows platform, then come for the C# course.
The course for each course is S$499 (nett). For easy registration, please email me at email@example.com. Please note that for each course, you would need to bring along your own notebook computer. For the Objective-C course, you would need to bring along your MacBook/MacBook Pro. For the C# course, you need to bring along your Windows notebook.