XML is one of the key technologies used by all major software applications - from being used in configuration files to building complete user interface. It is thus an essential technology that developers have to get acquainted with.
In this 1-day workshop, you will learn all you need to know about XML - the rules and its accompanying standards, as well as learn how to program against XML documents using the various APIs available.
* You will use the C# language for all the labs in this course.
· What is XML
· The rules of XML - well-formed and valid documents
· Validating XML Documents using DTD and XSD
· Transforming XML documents using XSLT
· Manipulating XML documents using DOM and SAX
· XML Serialization
· XML Web Services
• 26th Nov 2009
• 9am to 5pm
• To be confirmed
• S$399 (nett)
For course registration form, please send an email to email@example.com.