In this one-day course, I will show you how to get started in Objective-C programming the easy way. Through this lab-intensive course, you will learn:
1. The basic syntax for calling properties and methods
2. How to declare and implement a class, its methods, and properties
3. Access Privileges
5. How protocols and delegates work
6. The common classes used in Objective-C
7. The 101s of memory management for Objective-C in Cocoa/Cocoa Touch
8. And more!
If you are just getting started with iOS programming, this course is a must-have to ensure that you will become productive in the shortest amount of time.
Note that this is not an introductory class on programming. Attendees are expected to have some experience in programming using languages such as Visual Basic, C, C++, Java, or C#.
Venue: Mountbatten Square (Singapore)
Date: 19 July 2011 (Tue)
Time: 9am to 5pm
Fee: S$499 (nett)
Alumni for the iOS courses (Foundation of iPhone Programming and Advanced iOS Programming courses) will get a S$100 discount.