1. In the Windows Mobile emulator, go to Start -> Settings -> Connections.
2. Tap on the Add a new modem connection link under My Work Network.
3. Give a name for this connection and select "Cellular Line (GPRS)" as the modem.
4. Tap Next two times (leave the fields empty) and click Finish.
5. In the Advanced tab, tap the Select Networks button.
6. Make sure My Work Network is selected in the first drop down list and tap OK.
* Make sure you configure your emulator to work correctly with the Cellular Emulator. See my earlier post on this topic.