Have you ever wondered how you can program your Windows Mobile 6 device but do not know how to get started? Now, you can can jumpstarted in Windows Mobile 6 programming in half a day! And for FREE!
Here are the details:
* You need to bring along your own notebook for the course.
* You need to preinstall your own notebook with Visual Studio 2008 Professional (free 90-day trial edition is available for download from Microsoft's web site). Instructions on what to install will be emailed to selected participants.
* This workshop is intended for beginners to Windows Mobile development (if you are already developing Windows Mobile applications, then you are not the target audience for this course).
* At the end of the workshop, you will achieve the following:
- Learn how to get started in Windows Mobile programming
- Understand how to use the Windows Mobile emulators for testing
- Understand how to use the Cellular Emulator for testing phone and SMS messaging applications
- How to test your application using a real device
- How to deploy an application after development
- Basic understanding of the .NET Compact Framework 3.5
- Ready to embrace enterprise-ready applications
Motorola Enterprise Mobility Business
230 Victoria Street #12-06/10
Bugis Junction Office Tower
Date: 6 June 2008 (Fri)
Session #1: 9am to 12.30pm
Session #2: 1pm to 4.30pm
As spaces are limited, registrations are on first-come-first-serve basis (subject to maximum 2 seats per company). Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the session you would like to attend.