Here are the things you will learn in this course:
• Introduction to the Windows Communication Foundation
• The ABCs of WCF
• Developing WCF Service Library using Visual Studio 2008
• Developing a WCF Service and consuming a WCF Service
• Consuming a WCF Service asynchronously
• Deploying WCF Services
• Implementing Callbacks using WCF
• Implementing Transactions using WCF
• Securing WCF Services
In addition, you will:
* build a Cinema Ticketing application project using WCF that shows in real-time the number of seats booked and seats remaining!
* learn about the latest synchronization technology using Sync Services for ADO.NET and how you can synchronize your database over a WCF service.