Thursday, October 02, 2008

iPhone SDK NDA lifted!

I am extremely excited to hear that Apple has lifted the NDA on the iPhone SDK! This is definitely good news for developers who have been clamoring for more information on developing for the iPhone platform.

At the same time, this means that I can now openly announce that I will be conducting a course on iPhone programming in the very near future. If you have not bought a Mac yet, this is the perfect reason to get one now! I will be announcing the dates soon, but meantime, I will be very busy over the next few months working on my iPhone workbook! Hope to see you at an iPhone course near you!

Update
The course dates have been scheduled to be on 13-14 March 2009. Outlines for the course will be released shortly!

Fees
$997 (register before 31st Jan and receive a $100 discount!).

For quick registration, please email weimenglee@learn2develop.net.

No comments: