For those of you who still have not registered for the Programming Mapping Applications course, please do so soon as the course has been confirmed.
For the course, I will cover the following:
* How to obtain geographical data using GPS and Cell IDs (C#, Windows Mobile and Windows Forms)
* How to translate Cell IDs into Lat and Lng (C#) through a secret Google Maps API
The objectives of this course are:
* to get participants acquainted with the map APIs such as Google Maps and Virtual Earth
* to learn the various techniques to obtain GPS data and Cell IDs
* to learn how to use location data to build interesting apps
Hope to see you at the course!