UPDATES: Includes coverage of Bluetooth Printing using Zebra Bluetooth Printers!!!
I am conducting a course on Windows Mobile 5.0 Programming on the 11th May 2007. Here are the details:
Course Title: Windows Mobile 5.0 Programming
Topics: RFID, GPS, IrDA Programming (and more!) on the Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC
Date: 11th May 2007
Venue: Symbol Technologies Asia, Inc
Cost: S$299 (if you register before 11th March). S$399 after 11th March. Includes 1 lunch and 2 tea breaks
Register by: 11th April 2007.
To register, please send an email to email@example.com for the registration form. Alternatively, you can download the registration form directly here.
This course will introduce to participants the various techniques to program their Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC devices. Far from being an introductory course, this feature-packed course will show you how to interface with external devices, communicate wirelessly with other devices, as well as access the data of built-in applications (such as Contacts, Outlook Mobile, and Calendar) from within your own.
What You Will Learn
- How to access the information of your contacts in Contacts
- How to integrate telephony functions into your application
- How to connect to serial devices (e.g. GPS, computers) using Bluetooth
- How to obtain geographical location information using a GPS
- How to send and receive SMS messages
- How to capture images using the built-in camera
- How to perform barcode scanning
- How to capture signature
- How to program the IrDA port
- How to connect to a remote computer using sockets programming
- How to program RFID
Symbol Technologies Asia, Inc
230 Victoria Street
Bugis Junction Office Tower
You will be required to bring your own notebook computer for the course. The required software will be sent to you one week before the commencement of the course. Please ensure that the required software is installed before attending the course.
Loaner Windows Mobile 5.0 devices will be provided during the course for testing purposes.