In this 3-day workshop, you will learn the fundamentals of building cross-platform mobile apps targeting iOS and Android devices using Xamarin and C#.
Using the Xamarin Studio, you cannow write iOS and Android apps using your familiar C# language. When you are ready to deploy your apps, the Xamarin compiler will compile your app into the native binary for each platform. The end result is you have a first class application that is optimized for the respective platform that it is compiled for.
• Introduction to Xamarin and Xamarin Studio
• HelloWorld using Xamarin Studio
• Using the emulators and simulator
• Handling Screen Rotations
• User interface Design
• Multi-screen applications
• Files Handling & Data Storage
• Cross-platform Code Sharing for Android and iOS
o Strategies for cross-platform code sharing
o Web Services
o Data Storage
Course outlines and application form here.
30 Bencoolen Street
2-4 Oct 2013 (Wed-Fri)
9am to 5pm